Frequently Asked Questions
Empower MSP offers a streamlined, preventative service which provides far greater value and efficiency to your business than break/fix services when you consider the benefeits of:
- Decreased down time and resulting financial loss
- Increased operational efficiency from properly maintained systems
- Reduced operating costs
- Cost-effective access to enterprise-level support
- Minimized downtime - While break/fix has a financial incentive to let things to break, our business model encourages us to prevent as much break/fix work as possible
- Focus on your business rather than your IT systems
- Peace of mind from knowing that your network and systems are monitored 24/7
The cost of our Managed IT Services varies depending on your service needs and factors such as set up complexity and the number of supported users. We have different packages based on your service requirements.
In today's ever changing environment (with new mobile devices coming on the market every day) it makes more sense to charge on a per user basis rather than per device.
This means you only pay for what your business needs, which is the best value for money you can ask for. Give us a call so we can talk more about which package might work best for you.
- Are they asking the right questions to understand your business goals?
- Do they provide 24/7, 365 day a year remote monitoring?
- Do they offer both remote and onsite support?
- Do they offer a virtual Chief Information Officer to collaborate with and advise you on your IT needs?
- Do they have a great track record?
- Stops malicious behavior and system access from previous IT providers.
- Maximizes staff satisfaction by establishing expectations and beginning to form relationships with them.
- Identifies all the devices, processes, software and existing issues that need to be addressed.
- Establishes an efficient road map for transition to our management systems.
- Provides transparency, oversight and peace of mind for you during the transitional process.
Our clients will receive responses to service tickets within 30 minutes. Thanks to remote access, problems are usually resolved very quickly, however resolution times do depend on the complexity of an issue. Regardless of the issue, we keep all parties informed as the problem is resolved and urgent issues take precedence.
*Issues involving ISP internet connectivity are out of Empower MSP's control and are the sole responsibility of the internet service provider/NBN.
We tailor transition and on-boarding processes according to the needs of your business, but to give you an idea, the process of coming on-boarding may look like this:
- We’ll arrange an initial meeting to discuss your company and objectives, your current IT infrastructure, challenges and requirements.
- We prepare a quote for you following an audit of your systems and setup.
- Following the audit, we’ll brief you on findings and agree a monthly arrangement.
- We’ll send you a formal service agreement to make things official.
- This is where the fun starts: The team goes into action, installing remote management agents, collecting user names and passwords and on boarding all users to the new systems.
- Once the above is in place, your business and team are fully supported by Empower MSP.
- We monitor things for two weeks across the on boarding and audit period, then prepare an Enterprise Architecture Forecast (a plan for the whole of your business' IT). This also takes into account any future business plans including offshore subsidiaries, change of location, team size and increased sites. We’ll keep meeting and checking in to make sure all your needs are met.
- We’ll present the Enterprise Architecture Forecast to you and your team, along with recommended projects to move your business from where you’re at now to where you want to be. We’ll then discuss which projects we’ll tackle first.
- We want the best for all of our clients, so when it comes to our proposals, we recommend the highest standard of IT solutions because it’s in our clients’ best interests. We’ll go through your options and make a plan for integrating the best solutions into your business over time.
- We’ll meet with you on a quarterly basis throughout the first year (and more often if you need) to conduct virtual CIO meetings. We’ll discuss projects, level of service, and future requirements - always making sure that you’re getting the support you need to meet your business goals - because that’s what we’re here for.